Self Introduction

Hi ! Good day I'm Zairene Kay G. Ferreras 19 years old from Luna Candol Gubat sorsogon and I certainly study at Sorsogon College of Criminology inc.I ask my self what if they discriminate you?for being a small person?how do you care your profision if you doesn't handle your self.more of thinking why I want to be a part of police if every person no one trust on my self that I can do this in the word I can do I will love and support myself for the dream I want don't Emagine the people around that doesn't appreciate and truly doesn't like what you want to be snab them Focus for the person truly support and love what you are at the end they can realize that you become a profisional because of Their badsides about you .Also I know that JESUS is always their for me to support and guide me through this is what I want to enter the Dream to be a good influence to other people that no one can measure your self if you want then prove it love and care.

Popular posts from this blog

Culture in Gubat festivals and Fiesta